Imperial Academy RPG

A Highschool where you can develop your martial arts, mage or healing abilities.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

trying new spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drake

PostSubject: trying new spells   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:27 pm

drake walked into his mage class and put his stuff down on his desk and leaned against the wall waiting for the teacher to come in and tell them what they were going to do today.

moments later Mr. Beloys walked through the door and headed right for the white board saying in a hurring voice "take your seats class take your seats"

Drake took his seat and sat there watching what the teacher was writing on the bored and before the teacher could say what they were going to do today some random student asked "what are we doing today sir"

Mr. Beloys turned around with an annoyed look on his face and said in a snapping voice "why dont you wait till i tell you before you ask" he set his stuff down on his table and then looked back up at the class "now today class we are going to try to develop more spells" he said in a bit of a happier tone.... which gave away that he likes seeing the students make mistakes with new spells.

the students sighed and said "thats what we always do"

the teacher said in a smart alike voice "this is a magic class isnt... this is what we are supposed to do.... so stop complaining and get to work on your new spells in the training area now"

the class sighed and started to walk over to the training area.

Drake got up in his normal fashion.... "sp making new spells again eh? this should be fun i have a few good ideas this time" he said with a smirk as he talked to the teacher

Mr. Beloys wasnt to happy with the smirk.... "well lets just hope they dont work then.... id like to see you make a mistake once in a spell" he said annoyingly

Drake laughed "i just might just to make you happy" he said smiling and walked out the door to the training area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake

PostSubject: Re: trying new spells   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:17 pm

as drake walked out the back door to the training area he saw the other silver students that were trying to make new spells and having them go badly on them. he slowly walked over in his normal fashion to his usual spot which is covered in ice now from the training and making new spells already in that area, but on his way over there he caught a glimpse of what looked to be an argument between two guys and a girl. he did not think much of it at the time cause it was none of his business so he continued to walk over to his area. Once he got there he could still see them arguing but he still had nothing to do with it of yet. He then carved some ice off of the ice through his area put it on a scroll and made it into the shape of a circle.
he then sat down on the ground Indian style and started to speak words that couldn't be heard with the scroll with the ice on it in front of him. He heard some ruckus but continued with his spell he was making, but as he was finishing up the making of the spell is concentration was broken by somebody yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

he opened his eyes and he saw the girl storming off away from the two guys..... and one of the guys chasing after her.... he still wasn't to sure if he should get involved or not but just in case he stood up and was ready to move if it got bad..... the guy that chased after her grabbed her arm and she said "let go" and he didn't... he yelled onto her even tighter.... and it appeared he was saying something but drake couldn't hear it.... and this point everybody in the class was gathering around the two in a circle to see what was going on.... this made the girl a bit more upset.... there was a tear down her face now and she said again "let go your hurting my arm" in a low tone voice but the guy didn't let go or lessen is grip on her. At this point the other guy who was involved stepped through the circle of people and grabbed the guy by the shoulder and said "you are hurting her more now..... just let her go" he said...... the other guys reaction to that was not so pleasant.... he spun around and kicked the other guy in the ribs which was a fatal blow for him.... he laid there on the ground trying to get up but from the kick he broke four ribs and possible fractured another two. at this point everybody that was in the circle backed a ways up and was waiting for a fight to happen now. Drake knowing he was going to get in trouble for this...but he didn't want this to happen walked through the circle of people and knelt down behind the guy that had broken ribs and realized that it was his friend Arimal and was a bit angered now but didn't show it.... "stay down arimal..... just tell me whats going on real quick and i can help"

arimal looked up at drake from the ground "shes leaving him for me...cause hes to abusive and doesn't treat her right"

drake looked back up at the guy who was actually the bully of the school basically and then looked back down at arimal... "all take care of this.... you heal yourself my friend you are not a fighter you should know that by now" he said with a smile

the girl was starting to run over to arimal but was then grabbed by the arm again by the bully of the school who said "your staying over here and with me...." drake wasnt to pleased with this and noticed that the crowd itself was not at ease with it either. Drake then stood up and looked at the guy dead in the eye "all say this once let her go and leave them alone" the guys reply to that was opposite of pleasant "oh its big bad drake here to save the day... pshh you dont scare me you have no skills you dont fight or anything you cant possible fight me" and in his other hand a fireball appeared after he said a few words.... as the fire ball appeared drake also said under his tongue a few words and then the bully through the fire ball at him..... and with the words drake had said an ice wall appeared in front of him 8ft tall and 3ft thick and the fire ball hit the ice wall and the fire disappeared with a good chunk of the ice wall with it. the bully with announce let go of the girl and threw 4 more fireballs at the wall destroying it but what came to his attention when the wall was gone that drake wasn't behind it anymore but behind the bully instead. the wall gave him cover to walk around the circle and get behind the guy. he grabbed him by the back of the head tripped him by hitting the area around the knee and spun him around to meat drakes knee..... meanwhile this was happening the girl ran over to arimal and sat next to him holding him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake

PostSubject: Re: trying new spells   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:23 pm

with the guy hitting his head right on drakes knee he went out cold and drake just let him drop on the ground... he looked to the crowd and asked "can somebody go grab the teacher.... this guy need medical attention to the face and needs to get punishment for this" he didnt even finish saying that before a few people ran of to get there teacher. drake walked over to his friend arimal and knelt beside him "you still getting yourself into trouble my friend" he said laughing he then stood up "i think the both of you will be fine now, he shouldn't bother the both of you for a while and if he does just come to me and all fix that up for yea" he said with a smile and then turned around to where his area was at and then looked back "all see you guys later at the dorms i have a spell to finish" he said with a smile and walked off to his area waving his hand goodbye in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake

PostSubject: Re: trying new spells   Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:35 pm

as drake got to his area he saw the teacher come out and take the guy away. he then sat back down to finish his spell making but then got interrupted again by the teacher this time.... drake sighed and asked "what do you want" and the teacher responded "you just beat that guy up your coming with me" drake sighed and stood up "no im not i had good reasons to... the best one of all was that he was hurting a woman, physically.... i dont stand for that and wont let it go without punishment.... so im not going anywhere and i am going to finish this spell so go away" the teacher was a bit shocked at how he was talked to... but he knew the background where drake came from and what he stands for and that he doesn't do things like that on a whim but only when it is really needed to be done so in the doing the teacher walked of in silence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake

PostSubject: Re: trying new spells   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:55 pm

Drake sat back down to continue his spell making for the third time now. he started to concentrate once again and the ice on the scroll came together to form a ice disk and then it looked like it merged with the scroll as though the scroll ate it in a way. drake opened his eyes and looked at the scroll which now had a picture of an ice disk on it. drake grabbed the scroll and stood up he then said some words softly and a deformed disk of ice appeared floating infront of him. he sighed and said "well guess thats what happens when you get interrupted 3 times....... well lets see if i can fix it then". he began to concentrate once again and the disk started to reshape itself and now it looked like an actual disk shape peace of ice. drake opened his eyes and said "aww there we go that what i wanted but.... i wonder if" and then he closed his eyes again to concentrate again. the disk than began to get bigger and bigger... to wear it was big enough for a person to stand on. he then opened his eyes "well well... that did work.... well time to add this to my other scrolls now" he launched the disk of and it hit a tree and the ice was shattered on impact.
drake then picked up the scroll and took out a pen and wrote ice disk on it, then put the pen away and rolled up the scroll and put it in his inside jacket pocket and started to walk off.

Ice Disk-
ice disk is a disk of ice that go grow in size or shrink at the users will, and the user can control the ice disk with there mid cause it is like they are linked in a way. The disk has no special powers of any kind.. its just a piece of ice and will hurt allot if hit by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying new spells   

Back to top Go down

trying new spells
Page 1 of 1